As we spend this winter dreaming of travels to come, Tourism Kamloops offers a way to while away a little time with some favourite local landscapes.
From snow angels to a Wildlights spectacle at BC Wildlife Park, the perfect hockey shot to winter biking, Kamloops Winter Online Jigsaw Puzzles let you safely experience the picturesque Kamloops countryside.
Choose from seven online jigsaw puzzles to get you thinking about past visits or planning your next trip.
How to Play
- Click one of the images or ‘view puzzles’ to get started.
- Drag and drop the pieces until you’ve completed your puzzle.
- Need a hint? Roll over the image in the centre of the top bar to see the completed image.
- Suitable for all family members, you can adapt the difficulty from six pieces to 400 with a click of your mouse. (You can even upload your own photo to try!)
- Don’t forget to share with your friends so they can play along too!
To explore more from the Kamloops region, visit tourismkamloops.com
Please note that current Provincial Health Protocols currently advise against travelling outside your region to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Plan your future adventures throughout the West Coast at westcoasttraveller.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram @thewestcoasttraveller. And for the top West Coast Travel stories of the week delivered right to your inbox, sign up for our weekly Armchair Traveller newsletter!